Moviera is the expertise centre for domestic violence in dependency relationships in Utrecht and Gelderland, offering shelter as well as outpatient support pathways. In addition, Moviera carries out care coordination responsibilities for the entire provinces of both Utrecht and Gelderland.
What can Moviera do to help?
Moviera provides outpatient support and shelter to male and female victims of human trafficking from the Netherlands and from abroad (in the provinces of Utrecht and Gelderland). Shelter for male victims is arranged in Utrecht.
The care coordination in the Noord-Oost Gelderland and the Achterhoek regio is offered by MEE for Dutch victims of sexual exploitation under the age of 23. Moviera provides care coordination for all foreign victims, victims over the age of 23 and victims of exploitation outside of the sex industry.
Moviera also provides care coordination services that consist of:
- optimising the range of care and support services in the region;
- coordinating care for potential victims;
- reporting and providing feedback to CoMensha;
- providing advice and information to professionals;
- providing information and advice within Moviera;
- providing information to clients.
How do I get in touch with Moviera?
To contact Moviera, please call the central helpline +31 88 374 47 44 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Moviera, please visit www.moviera.nl.
Services provided by Moviera
- Mental health support
- Information about compensation
- Assistance when returning to country of origin
- Support when residing in the Netherlands
- Ambulatory care
- Assistance in finding employment/daily activities
- Social/practical support
- Support for children/parenting support
- Care coordination