Lumens offers care coordination services to victims of human trafficking, whether domestic or international, in the Eindhoven region. These victims may be male or female. In addition, Lumens specifically focuses on underage male prostitution. Two care coordinators have been appointed for Eindhoven and the 21 bordering municipalities.
What can Lumens do to help?
Care coordination consists of:
- optimising the range of care and support services in the region;
- coordinating care for each potential victim;
- reporting and providing feedback to CoMensha;
- providing advice and information to professionals;
- promoting awareness in society;
- providing advice and information to clients;
- specifically focusing on and investigating underage male prostitution.
How do I get in touch with Lumens?
Postal address: PO Box 2077 | 5600 CB Eindhoven
Visiting address: Don Boscostraat 4 | 5611 KW Eindhoven
Phone: +31 40 219 3388
Services provided by Lumens
- Care coordination